Sunday, January 15, 2017

Trying Something New...


I’m always making a record of an ethereal experience. I’m a conceptual artist, I make work about ideas and the consistant idea is this recording of these experiences that have shaped me...... Brutus was my first crush, Jack and Dionysis, the other two paintings that you see in the photo have both touched me in some ethereal way as well. …I’m always trying different things in my studio and in my life. I'm seeing how far I can stretch the idea of "Making records of ethereal experience" I’m willing to make mistakes and do things that are initially uncomfortable, that some people might not understand and thats where I’m consistent, but I always want to make records of these ethereal experiences.

Right now I have no commitments and no deadlines, so Im just doing what I feel like doing....its a very liberating feeling, believing that I'm enough.....that I don't need a treatise before I start working, that whatever I make is valid and consistent because it's from me....




No comments:

Post a Comment